Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in many processes in our body. Thus, it is needed for energy metabolism and macronutrient metabolism. Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats provide energy to the organism.
However, biotin is better known as a beauty vitamin for its supporting role in maintaining skin and hair. The former name "vitamin H" refers to its action on the skin, which was discovered in 1898. For hair, our body requires biotin to form keratin, which is the main component of hair.
Biotin contributes to:
- normal energy metabolism
- normal function of the nervous system
- normal metabolism of macronutrients
- normal mental function
- maintenance of normal hair
- maintenance of normal skin
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
Biotin 5 mg from Fair & Pure is:
- highly dosed
- 100% vegan
- in capsules
- for 120 days
- only one capsule daily
- highly absorbable
- high quality food supplement without magnesium stearate
- produced according to quality and hygiene standards HACCP
- gluten, lactose, and fructose free
- produced in Germany (origin of raw materials EU and non-EU
Note: As a manufacturer of food supplements, we are not allowed to give any information on the effect of vital substances due to legal requirements. Please inform yourself on e.g. technical pages on the internet or in specialised literature before ordering our products online.
|Fields of application:||Skin + cellules + tissues|
0 of 0 reviews